Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 4

My co-worker put on American Idol today. I tried not to watch but it was so slow at work. I don't feel bad though because when it's out of my control it's out of my control.

So I went home and promptly turned on The Hour and Strombo was interviewing Rick Mercer. And I learned a fun fact that Flashpoint is a Canadian show. I did not know that.

George also played this video of an outdoor camera in the harbor in Vancouver when Sidney Crosby scored that epic goal. It was quiet then all of a sudden it's like the entire city cheered at the same time. It was pretty funny.

**********************

I wish I would have done this American media fast during the olympics. It would have been easier. Maybe that's why Canadians became more patriotic. We were all immersed in our own countries activities we didn't have time to zone out in front of any number of American media mediums. So for 2 weeks we were nothing but Canadian. I bet you that has a little bit to do with this Canadian pride.

**********************

Do you think that changing the words to 'O Canada' is a good idea? Do you think it's a Harper diversion tactic? He is usually up to things like that.

Apparently Jason Kenny is a social conservative who is not a fan of gay rights either. He's also gunning for Harpers job.

I learned a lot tonight.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home