Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 1

Well swearing off American media for the first 24 hours hasn't been so bad. After work I went home and I watched Brent Butt's new comedy called Hiccups. It wasn't hilarious but it has potential. I will definitely tune in to see what happens next week. It's tough though for people having a number 1 hit then trying a new show doesn't always work out. Those sophomore attempts more often than not fail. I really hope this does ok. Because I like them both. I just don't like the acting of the woman who plays Brent's wife girlfriend whatever. She is so bad.

Then Little Mosque on the Prairie came on. It was it's usual. Quality.

***************

But then I logged on the internet going through the usual motions. Facebook, e-mail etc etc. Then all of a sudden I catch myself on a site I know is based in the states. (I'm not stopping the usage of facebook because it's more of an interface as opposed to media outlet) So I left. It's crazy the patterns we get into without realizing it.

So I turned on the music. Lucky for me I already love a lot of Canadian and International bands. So I am not anticipating much trouble with this. Right now I have some Mother, Mother cranked and that is satisfying.

So no withdrawal yet.

I'll keep ya posted.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home