Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wonderful Women's Wednesday!

Gold Women's 2 Man Bobsleigh
Silver Women's 2 Man Bobsleigh
Silver Women's short track 3000m Relay
Bronze Women's 5000m Long Track Speed Skating!

My favourite team though were the two ladies who won silver in the 2 man bobsleigh Helen Upperton and Shelly-Ann Brown. They were just a pleasure to watch!



****************

Canada may not be 'owning the podium' but we have as many gold medals as any other country. We have strong chances of owning the gold medal position at these Olympics!!

This is one of my favourite quotes of the games so far. It's from Shelly-Ann Brown."I can't even express the amount of jubilation that I'm feeling right now. I'm so proud to be Canadian, I'm so, so thankful for everybody and grateful to everybody...Thank you Canada, this is yours. Thank you."
****************

To top it all off we beat the Russians in hockey ... we didn't just beat them we slaughtered them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home