Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If Shaun White doesn't want to be called The Flying Tomato then he shouldn't have the same hair as Carrot Top

That's it in a nutshell. Shaun White has a red afro and he has to deal with being called The Flying Tomato. I'm sure that seeing as how he has two gold medals he can suck it up.

I have to admit though I really wanted him to fall. HARD! But when you have your own half pipe you better win or else. He did seem genuinely happy so I can't be all angry towards him.

I know this is not Canadian but I figured seeing as how it was all that was on my television what else would I say.
******************

On a different note Canada took home anouther medal today. This time it was a silver in short track speed skating. On her 20th birthday Marianne St. Gelais sped to victory. To look at her face when the race was over and how she carried around the flag you'd think she'd won the gold. And that ladies and gentlemen is what the Olympics are about.

******************

And the Norwegian pants are making more headlines than the Norwegians themselves. I think it's still up in the air if this is a good thing or not. I think it is. Seriously they are sweet pants. You have to make a fashion statement at the Olympics.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home